deploy risk-appropriate authentication
Contact us for Pricing!
2FA ONECloud combines all the features of 2FA ONE with the power of the cloud, making it easier and faster for organizations of any size to deploy 2FA ONE without the added complexity of maintaining an onsite infrastructure.
2FA ONECloud is a client only solution that connects to 2FA’s hosted cloud service. 2FA ONECloud is a subscription service with a per user per month subscription and a one-time setup fee. With 2FA ONECloud your organization can be up and running on 2FA ONE in a matter of hours. Regardless if you have 2 or 200,000 users, 2FA ONECloud provides you with the same features and security as 2FA ONE does when deployed onsite.*
2FA ONECloud enables organizations with the ability to deploy risk-appropriate authentication and includes all the components that you would expect in an authentication solution. With 2FA ONECloud you can use one authentication method, all authentication methods, or mix and match which methods are appropriate for different users within your organization.
The following is an overview of some of the core features you will receive when you purchase 2FA ONE+:
- User lifecycle management: enrollment, replacement, recovery, revocation, suspension, deletion, termination, etc. of authentication methods
- Self-Service or administrative driven workflows for user life-cycle management
- Role based access control (RBAC)
- User and administrator policy management
- Machine policy management
- PIN policy management
- Password policy management
- Challenge & Response policy management
- Single Sign-On (SSO) policy management
- Audit, logging, and reporting
- Strong and two-factor authentication for Windows logon with: RFID, fingerprint biometrics, smart cards, bar codes, magnetic stripe, Risk-Based Authentication (RBA), and Emergency Access
- Strong and two-factor authentication for kiosk/shared workstation logon with: RFID, fingerprint biometrics, smart cards, bar codes, magnetic stripe, Risk-Based Authentication (RBA), and Emergency Access
- Single Sign-On to Windows, Applications, and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Enroll Once – Authenticate Anywhere – Enables smooth roaming between systems throughout the infrastructure
- Emergency Access using challenge & response for immediate access to the desktop
- Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) using challenge and response to reset PINs or Windows password
- Password management synchronization with Active Directory
- OTP generation and validation for VPNs and browser-based application
- Risk-Based PIN and Password policy that reduce the number of PIN and Password entries that are required
- Password elimination
* 2FA ONECloud does not support PKI. It may be deployed in conjunction with an onsite certificate server.
Not Getting The Attention You Deserve From Large Security Vendors?
Now organizations of any size can use technology historically only available at large organizations – at an affordable price. 2FA ONECloud can be deployed in a matter of hours within your organization at a fraction of the price demanded by the large security vendors who in the majority of cases will not bother to call you back. 2FA realizes that organizations of all sizes have a requirement to comply with regulatory requirements and often lack the budget and technical expertise to deploy a traditional onsite security solution. With 2FA ONECloud all you need to do is subscribe to the service, download the client software, connect your selected hardware, and your up and going. It’s really that simple!
Contact us for Pricing!