client-server-based authentication platform
Contact us for Pricing!
2FA ONE is a client-server-based authentication platform that can be deployed as a standalone client, in conjunction with 2FA ONE Server, or server only. 2FA ONE is licensed per user with an optional maintenance and support contract. 2FA ONE enables organizations with the ability to deploy risk-appropriate authentication and includes all the components that you would expect in an authentication solution. With 2FA ONE you can use one authentication method, all authentication methods, or mix and match which methods are appropriate for different users within your organization.
2FA ONE is commonly deployed in organizations as a client-server solution. 2FA ONE Client is supported on Windows-based operating systems. 2FA ONE Server is deployed on Windows Server IIS. The solution can operate with or without Active Directory.
2FA ONE Server is one of the few authentication products on the market today that provides a full-features smart card management (CMS) system that supports Microsoft’s Certificate Services (PKI). In addition to a CMS, 2FA ONE also acts as an authentication server for One-Time Password (OTP), fingerprint biometrics, and other authentication methods. Bottom line, 2FA ONE was designed from the ground up as an authentication platform that can meet your authentication requirements today and in the future.
The following is an overview of some of the core features you will receive when you purchase 2FA ONE:
- User lifecycle management: enrollment, replacement, recovery, revocation, suspension, deletion, termination, etc. of authentication methods
- Self-Service or administrative driven workflows for user life-cycle management
- Role based access control (RBAC)
- User and administrator policy management
- Machine policy management
- PIN policy management
- Password policy management
- Challenge & Response policy management
- Single Sign-On (SSO) policy management
- Audit, logging, and reporting
- Strong and two-factor authentication for Windows logon with: RFID, fingerprint biometrics, smart cards, bar codes, magnetic stripe, Risk-Based Authentication (RBA), and Emergency Access
- Strong and two-factor authentication for kiosk/shared workstation logon with: RFID, fingerprint biometrics, smart cards, bar codes, magnetic stripe, Risk-Based Authentication (RBA), and Emergency Access
- Single Sign-On to Windows, Applications, and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Enroll Once – Authenticate Anywhere – Enables smooth roaming between systems throughout the infrastructure
- Emergency Access using challenge & response for immediate access to the desktop
- Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) using challenge and response to reset PINs or Windows password
- Password management synchronization with Active Directory
- OTP generation and validation for VPNs and browser-based application
- Risk-Based PIN and Password policy that reduce the number of PIN and Password entries that are required
- Password elimination
Compliance, Convenience, And Security
2FA ONE is a fully CJIS Advanced Authentication compliant solution, assists organizations satisfy HIPAA, HITECH, EPCS, Positive ID, and PCI-DSS requirements; while at the same time makes lives easier for end-users by streamlining authentication processes and reducing the amount of passwords users have to enter and manage on a daily basis. 2FA ONE does all of this and significantly increases the level of security throughout the organization.
Contact us for Pricing!