HID OMNIKEY 5321CR
Waterproof Contactless USB Smart Card Reader For Hygienic Environments
Get a Quote!
Click here to Jump to Pricing!
- Designed for User Convenience – Innovative and stylish housing design for easy contactless operation in clean room and germ-free environments
- Versatile Applications – Ideal for end-user environments where a wide range of contactless smart card technologies are in use
- Fast Contactless Transmission – Supports contactless smart cards up to 848 Kbps in fastest ISO 14443 A/B
- Readily Compliant – Supports HID iCLASS® and MIFARE®, as well as ISO 14443 A / B and ISO 15693
Finished in a stylish, waterproof housing, the OMNIKEY® 5321 CR reader is ideal for contactless technology applications where high demands for hygiene, such as manufacturing sites, hospitals, clean room environments or anywhere that a sleek and modern reader is desired. A PC-linked reader that reads / writes to 13.56 MHz contactless smart cards in all three HF standards, the OMNIKEY 5321 CR economically supports end-user environments where a variety of contactless cards and tags are used.
Utilizing contactless smart card technology for PC-linked applications, the OMNIKEY® 5321 CR device allows users to experience the convenience, speed and security of contactless technology for applications, including log-on to Windows®, networks, web sites and applications for the secure storage of user names, passwords and personal information. Additionally, the OMNIKEY 5321 CR supports HID on the Desktop™ as part of a three component solution, including a HID technology card, reader and naviGO® software, enabling logical access in hygienic or virtually any environment. Equally suited for mobile and laptop usage, the reader supports all relevant operating systems, ensuring worldwide compliance and easy integration in any system.
- Uniquely designed sealed housing supports clean room requirements
- Supports three ISO standards for contactless cards (ISO 14443 A / B and 15693) and Microsoft WHQL. Supports contactless smart cards with up to 848 Kbps in the fastest ISO 14443 transmission mode. Standard application interfaces include PC / SC, Synchronous-API (on top of PC / SC)
- EMD suppression capabilities allow high transmission speed and full secure read support for smart cards and passports.
Contactless Smart Cards Supported:
- HID: iCLASS®
- NXP: MIFARE®, MIFARE Plus, DESFire®, SMART-MX and ICODE
- Texas Instruments: TagIT®
- ST Micro: x-ident, SR 176, SR 1X 4K
- Infineon: my-d™ (in secure mode UID only)
- Atmel: AT088RF020
- KSW MicroTech: KSW TempSens
- iCODE SLI, iCODE SL2 & LRI 64
- Contactless 2048-bit key generation in RSA mode (JCOP/SMART-MX)
|Base Model Number||OMNIKEY® 5321 CR USB|
|Dimensions||4.72" x 3.54" x 0.94" (120 x 90 x 24 mm)|
|Weight||Approx. 7.48 oz (212 g)|
|Power Supply||Bus powered|
|Housing Protection Class||IP67|
|Operating Temperature||32–131 °F (0–55 °C)|
|Storage / Transport Temperature||-4 to 185 °F (-20 to +85 °C)|
|Operating Humidity||10–90% rH|
|Host Interface||USB 2.0 (also compliant with USB 1.1)|
|Transmission Speed||12 Mbps (USB 2.0 full speed)|
|Contactless Smart Card Interface|
|Protocols||T=CL, MIFARE®, iCLASS® / ISO 14443 A with 848 Kbps transmission rate (depending on card), ISO 14443 B with 848 Kbps transmission rate (depending on card), ISO 15693 with 26 Kbps transmission rate (depending on card)|
|Supported APIs||PC / SC driver (ready for 2.01), Synchronous API (on top of PC / SC)|
|PC / SC Driver Support||Windows® XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8, 2003 / 2008 Server, Windows® CE 5.0 / CE.NET / CE 6.0 (depending on hardware), Linux® and Mac® OS X|
|Status Indicator||Dual-color LED (green = ready, red = busy)|
|Reader Board||Also available as PCB|
|Options||Customer-specific logo, label and colors: available upon request|
|Connector Cable||70.9" (180 cm)|
|Meantime Between Failure (MTBF)||500,000 hours|
|Compliance / Certification||Microsoft WHQL1 , Ingress Protection Class IP67, ISO 14443A+B, ISO 15693|
|Safety / Environmental||CE, FCC, UL, RoHS, WEEE|
|Warranty||Two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
(For drivers, see complete lifetime support policy.)
Download the 2FA HID OMNIKEY 5321CR Datasheet (PDF).
Get a Quote!